Pax2pay modernises and simplifies payments in the Travel industry. We are a FinTech company located in the centre of Bristol. Our clients are key players in the Travel sector and our partners are key players in the FinTech world. Established in 2019, we are currently a growing team of 20 - come and grow with us!
This role will primarily be remote working but will require regular visits to our Bristol office. The successful candidate will:
- Build, manage and develop a substantial new business pipeline, ensuring that all activity is accurately documented and kept up to date by maintaining CRM.
- Actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and management, prospecting, preparing value propositions, negotiation and closing commercial agreements.
- Collaborate in the development and execution of the sales strategy.
- Be fully aware and accountable for sales targets, making sound and profitable commercial decisions, to identify and close opportunities to increase revenue in successful new business acquisitions.
- Achieve personal objectives and provide a significant financial contribution to Pax2Pay’s overall commercial objectives.
- Input into the development and implementation of a sales strategy across Pax2Pay’s target markets, ensuring that any recommendations are supported by clear and identified ROI.
- Work closely with colleagues from around the business to maximise cross-selling opportunities and to contribute positively to the achievement of team objectives, adopting a ‘one team’ mentality and working as a true team player.
- Work with and provide input to your line manager to aid the prioritisation of internal areas of the business and importantly, to drive strategic product opportunities with new clients.
- Build a strong sales pipeline of small, medium and large travel industry prospects;
- Present Pax2Pay to potential partners through direct communication, face-to-face meetings networking events and e-mails;
- Generate new revenue through prospecting and negotiating with a
variety of travel related partners and OTA’s;
- Represent Pax2Pay at industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts;
- Create and be accountable for commercial proposals, contracts and any further documentation with the assistance of the business development team.
Competencies and experience:
- At least 3+ years of Business Development experience in the travel industry as a sales manager or as an account manager is essential,
payments knowledge would be a significant advantage.
- Personal network of key decision makers and influencers within the
European travel industry.
- ‘Hunter, closer’ with first class presentation skills
- Proven demonstrable track record of success within a targeted new
- Availability to travel within the UK and occasionally within Europe
- Ability and gravitas to have serious conversations around
- Bachelor Degree or above is required
Role specific language skills both written and spoken:
Native European languages such as French, German, Italian or Spanish are highly beneficial, this will be in addition to a business-level proficiency in the English language.
Who should apply?
- Proactive, goal-oriented self-starter who takes pride in what they do.
- An ambitious Business Developer looking for that next step in their
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a business mindset
- ‘Super connectors’ who live on LinkedIn and other social media outlets
- Interest in travel technology and payments industry
- Those who thrive on the adrenaline of demanding year-on-year growth
Please note all successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and pre-employment screening checks (Basic criminal record check, identity check, Adverse financial check, Right to Work documents check).
In exchange for your commitment and talent, we offer a challenging, fun and stimulating working environment with a wide range of benefits including;
- Industry competitive salary + OTE
- 25 days holiday per year plus all bank holidays applicable in England & Wales.
- A company pension scheme.
- Perkbox Benefits - Including instant access to a GP, a weekly treat and
endless shopping / discount schemes.
- Cyclescheme Salary Sacrifice.
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations.
- Gym/fitness subsidy.
- Regular social activities and events throughout the year.