Pax2pay modernises and simplifies payments in the Travel industry. We are a FinTech company located in the centre of Bristol. Our clients are key players in the Travel sector and our partners are key players in the FinTech world. Established in 2019, we are currently a growing team of 20 - come and grow with us!
This role will primarily be remote working but will require regular visits to our Bristol office. The successful candidate will:
- Product documentation: Own all publicly facing product documentation including but not limited to specifications for new product releases, user guides, and product marketing content.
- Define commercials: Calculate and define pricing and product profitability, perform market pricing analysis, undertake competitor benchmarking, and provide reports on commercials to senior management.
- Partner optimisation: Build and develop card schemes and supplier relationships.
- Pre and post-sales support: Act as pre and post-sales support to the commercial team
- Minimum 3 years experience in the FinTech/ Card payments industry
- A good understanding of card payment commercials and business models (4 corner model, definitions and acronyms, pricing models etc)
- The ability to create high-quality documentation fulfilling commercial, functional and industry-specific requirements.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex processes into easy-to-digest information, helping make the Pax2pay vision clear to the market.
- An understanding of SW- development process
- An understanding of SAAS pricing models
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Strong grasp of the working English language (+ French, German or Spanish preferred)
- Some travelling required
Please note all successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and pre-employment screening checks (Basic criminal record check, identity check, Adverse financial check, Right to Work documents check if living/working in the UK).
In exchange for your commitment and talent, we offer a challenging, fun and stimulating working environment with a wide range of benefits including;
- Industry competitive salary + OTE
- 25 days holiday per year plus all bank holidays applicable in England & Wales.
- A company pension scheme.
- Perkbox Benefits - Including instant access to a GP, a weekly treat and
endless shopping / discount schemes.
- Cyclescheme Salary Sacrifice.
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations.
- Gym/fitness subsidy.
- Regular social activities and events throughout the year.