Pax2pay modernises and simplifies payments in the Travel industry. We are a FinTech company located in the centre of Bristol. Our clients are key players in the Travel sector and our partners are key players in the FinTech world.
Reporting to the COO, the Business Services Executive’s responsibility is to ensure that our payment products are profitable and fulfil regulatory requirements including card schemes.
This also includes the ownership of pricing engines and potentially rebates payouts.
Experience working with financial models is essential.
The Business Services Executive will also support the Operations team to support our customers and partners in the delivery of the product portfolio.
- Assist and support the existing product portfolio, including product profitability, delivery, improvements, customer service and training.
- Encourage buy-in for the vision both internally and managing key external partners, by developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Build a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to assist in the design, build and roll-out of products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience working in Financial Services with particular experience in Corporate Payments, Corporate Financial Services Regulations and Compliance.
- Payment Product profitability and pricing
- Owner of the Pricing engine
- Managing key external Suppliers and Partners
- Supporting the onboarding teams.
Competencies and experience
- At least 2 to 3 years experience working in corporate finance and in particular any experience with card schemes, particularly card issuing including BIN ranges, pricing models, interchange and scheme fees would be an advantage.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Business/Economics or equivalent preferred.
- Ideally, you will have some knowledge of the FinTech ecosystem
Primarily based at our central Bristol, UK office, we offer hybrid working options.
In exchange for your commitment and talent, we offer a challenging, fun and stimulating working environment with a wide range of benefits including;
- Industry competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday per year plus all bank holidays applicable in England & Wales.
- A company pension scheme.
- Perkbox Benefits - Including instant access to a GP, a weekly treat and endless shopping / discount schemes.
- Cyclescheme Salary Sacrifice.
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations.
- Gym/fitness subsidy.
Please note all successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and pre-employment screening checks (Basic criminal record check, identity check, Adverse financial check, Right to Work documents check)