Pax2pay modernises and simplifies payments in the Travel industry. We are a FinTech company located in the centre of Bristol. Our clients are key players in the Travel sector and our partners are key players in the FinTech world.
Established in 2019, we are currently a growing team of 10 - come and grow with us!
You have at least 2 to 3 years experience working with card schemes, particularly in corporate card issuing.
Reporting to the COO, you will assist and support the existing product portfolio, including delivery, improvements, support and training.
You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with cross-functional teams, to assist in the design, build and roll-out of products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies, then translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Support a Product Roadmap, including scope, and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with the development team to deliver a quick time-to-market and to optimise resources.
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team, managers, and other product team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
Key competencies and experience
- At least 2 to 3 years experience working with card schemes, particularly corporate card issuing including BIN ranges, interchange and scheme fees. Some experience with acquiring would also be beneficial.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Business/Economics or equivalent preferred.
- Ideally, you will have some knowledge of the FinTech ecosystem
Please note all successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and pre-employment screening checks (Basic criminal record check, identity check, Adverse financial check, Right to Work documents check)
- Industry competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday per year plus all bank holidays applicable in England & Wales.
- A company pension scheme.
- Perkbox Benefits – Including instant access to a GP, a weekly treat and endless shopping / discount schemes.
- Cyclescheme Salary Sacrifice.
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations.
- Gym/fitness subsidy.
- Hybrid working options.
- Regular social activities and events throughout the year.